Research Engineer - Modeling and Simulation, Knowledge Lab
My background is in Statistical Modeling and Analysis, System Dynamics, Speech Processing and Software Engineering. I have also worked in the areas of Parallel Programming, Numerical Methods, Requirements Engineering, Life-cycle Cost Modeling, and Global Software Development at Research Centers (Central Research Laboratory, India, ABB Corporate Research Center, India, and Flash Center for Computational Science, UChicago, USA) and Software Industries (The Mathworks).
My current work focuses on developing reliable and scalable data warehouse systems for data contained in different repositories in both structured and unstructured format. I am also currently working on feature identification/extraction from text objects as well as their classification using various machine learning approaches.
- Prateeti Mohapatra, Anshu Dubey, Christopher Daley, Marcos Vanella, Elias Balaras. Parallel Algorithms for Using Lagrangian Markers in Immersed Boundary Method with Adaptive Mesh Refinement in FLASH. In 25th International Symposium on Computer Architecture and High Performance Computing, Brazil, 2013.
- Anshu Dubey, Prateeti Mohapatra, and Klaus Weide. Fault Tolerance using Lower Fidelity Data in Adaptive Mesh Applications. In 3rd International Workshop on Fault Tolerance for HPC at Extreme Scale, June 2013.
- Prateeti Mohapatra and Howard Michel. Semi-Markovian Representation of User Behavior in Software Packages. Behavior Computing: Modeling, Analysis, Mining and Decision. Eds. Longbing Cao, Philip S. Yu, Springer, 2012
- Prateeti Mohapatra and Howard Michel. Dynamic Display of Personalized Software Functions. Journal of Applied Artificial Intelligence. Issue 5, vol. 26, 2012. 5. Prateeti Mohapatra, Petra Bjorndal and Karen Smiley. Causal Analysis of Factors Governing Collaboration in Global Software Development Teams, in IEEE International Conference on Global Software Engineering, Princeton, USA, August 2010.
- Prateeti Mohapatra and Eric Fosler-Lussier. Investigations into Phonological Attribute Classifier Representations for CRF Phone Recognition; Proceedings of Interspeech, Brisbane,Australia, September 2008.
- Prateeti Mohapatra and Eric Fosler-Lussier. Incorporating Suprasegmental Knowledge for Phone Recognition with Conditional Random Fields; Proceedings of ISCA Tutorial and Research Workshop, Denmark, June 2008.