Knowledge Lab collaborates with corporations that are serious about taking on and solving hard problems in multimodal data integration, analysis, and prediction, as well as scaling and capitalizing on insights into social, scientific, and innovative processes. These collaborations take on a working group structure where corporate sponsors actively participate in funded research that is relevant to both the sponsor and the Lab.
Knowledge Lab has field leading expertise in:
- Mathematical and statistical modeling and simulation (e.g. predictive analytics)
- Complex, dynamic network analysis (e.g. social network analysis)
- Automated hypothesis generation (e.g. automated descovery)
- Multimodel data integration and analysis (e.g. intelligence)
- Natural language processing (e.g. text mining)
- Machine learning (e.g. learning from data)